THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE ONLY $490/YR
SPECIAL OFFER: FIRST YEAR FOR $390*
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund the unused portion of your annual fee.
Our annual fee includes:
- Notify you in advance of the annual meeting date for shareholders and directors and include a minimum agenda based on state law and your company’s by-laws.
- Assist you in developing a more detailed agenda for the annual meetings.
- Send out notices to the shareholders and directors of the meetings. They will be able to access documents uploaded to our secure website to prepare for the meeting (no more bulky mailings!). We will provide a call-in number.
- Participate in the meetings by phone and record all actions taken, circulate draft minutes for approval, and then store the final minutes on a server that you can access through our web portal.
- Maintain your stock register showing all stock ownership and transfers.
- Secure storage of your important corporate documents on a dedicated server that you can access through our web portal.
- Remind you of the filing date for the annual report in your state of incorporation.
- Track and alert you to any changes in filing requirements or related regulations in your state of incorporation.
*Fee quoted is per corporation and limited to privately held companies with fewer than 30 shareholders or wholly owned subsidiaries.
The following services are also available*
- Special meetings of shareholders or directors or committee meetings
- Prepare written consents and circulate for signature
- Provide independent director
- Issue new share certificates
- Form new corporations
- Make state filings (annual reports, qualification as foreign corporation, etc.)
- Search state records and/or obtain copies; UCC searches
- Conduct internet searches on a one-time or periodic basis (competitors, industry developments, regulatory of legislative initiatives, etc.)
- Act as registered agent
- Copy editing of any documents